Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome!

Hi guys! My name is Joanna and my Stardoll username is jo_arias. I love to write so I thought I would start a blog illuminating Stardoll and its members.
First, I will tell you a little about me:
I'm 15 years old and I've been on Stardoll since early 2007, after the account/MeDoll/suite features were created and right before the major changes with the Shop and the creation of Clubs and multiple rooms.
I LOVE fashion and makeup, as most people on Stardoll do. I'd love to be perhaps a model when I'm older or a makeup artist to the stars.
I love to practice gymnastics, draw my own clothing designs, and watch movies.
By and by, you'll learn more about me but write now I have a lot of articles to write!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and please follow this blog also! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.