Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 New Hairs!


**Click to Enlarge!

1) Ummm...not the most attractive style...but I love the length :(
2) I love this one! It's very chic and model-esque.
3) You have to have the style to work this. Not my favorite.
4) Love this pixie-like bob! The Lena Gerke 2 doll on Stardoll has this hair
5) Bag woman! Lol, this one is just pretty crazy. It was in the back pages with the Starpoint hair, so I don't know if this one is available for everyone.

***If you're wearing one of these new hairstyles, tell me in the comments with your username. I'll make a post with the best MeDoll working their hair!

3 comments:

  1. My username is EugenieS, I'm wearing the second hairstyle :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. im wearing the 5th onee :)
    t_r_i_n_a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. wholesale brazilian hair vendors

    ReplyDelete

html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.