Monday, June 22, 2009

July Hot Buys + Spoilers

I love the bikini, the sunhat, the shoes, the bag, and the necklace. I'm sure someone can make that jumpsuit look fab, as well as the bodysuit. I'm not sure about the dress or the shorts yet. But I do know this: I ADORE the hair. I want it! Hopefully Stardoll will make it a new Starpoint hair or something.

What do you think of them? Which will you buy?
...And SPOILERS!I love the swimwear and the sandals. I hear whispers of LE...

UPDATE: They're not the new LE collection! It's actually spoilers of the new Vivienne Tam collection! The second picture as well as the last three dresses on the first picture are of new Vivienne Tam. Thanks to Stardoll Gossip Mania blog for finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.