Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally! New Spoilers for New Stores

First of all I want to apologize for not posting for so long! I was away at camp for a week and for the past two days I've woken up and have had to run out of the house to go somewhere and I've finally just sat down to check stuff out.
So these new clothes are from Mudd, Abbey Dawn, and Candie's collections from Kohl's.
The first picture is the Mudd collection, the second picture is Candie's with a few Abbey Dawn and the last picture is all Abbey Dawn. Along with these spoilers came numerous ones of musical instruments (a lot of which were new releases). Unfortunately I do not have the time to copy them so here is a picture from the blog Gossip's Next Star
There are more of these but they will be released soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.