Friday, July 10, 2009

Spoilers, ho hum and the Disappearance of Miss Sixty


These spoilers are a teeny bit boring, save the dress and belts. I've actually been thinking about the lack of cool belts on Stardoll lately. I suspect there will be more spoilers to come later and I'll update when they come.

And as you know, Miss Sixty clothes have been in the spoilers and yesterday there was an appearance of Miss Sixty in the morning and then later they disappeared. I hope Stardoll brings them back soon but they were quite expensive, so save up! This advertisement for Miss Sixty appeared when I went to the Magazine but when I clicked on it, it took me to the StarPlaza and there still was no Miss Sixty. By the way, the advertisement says "It's never been so easy to look good". It would be much easier if the clothes would stay in the StarPlaza...

1 comment:

  1. well, it was in Starplaza... I bought t-shirt, scarf and bag. It was a great collection!

    ReplyDelete

html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.