Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Spoilers: Funk Sophistication


Here are some more clothing spoilers that I suppose are new Miley clothes. By the way, some of the spoilers that were with the new ELLE clothes are actually Miley pieces that have already been released into the StarPlaza.
The new Hot Buys sun hat! I can't wait for it to be released. UPDATE: It's been released in the StarPlaza for $6.


New MiniShop pieces! I LOVE them! I believe they're inspired by Miley Cyrus's room.

And also, if you wish to use my spoilers in your own blog, please ask me first. I found a blog that had my spoilers posted but the writer had covered up the credit watermarks with her own blog's name and taken them as her own. I'd like to be asked first and still be credited. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

html hit counte code download
Click for free url submission service.